Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2007, 07:47 AM
svopaul's Avatar
svopaul svopaul is offline
The White Fred Sanford
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Matt.....I thought you would never ask ......Well my favorite character is the girl driving the
mini van with the plastic baby....and the mexicans in the low-rider they have a old
school ride that is out a character and should NOT be on the highway at Highway
SPEEDS on 13 in Dayton's.... there sure are allot a blank spots that need to be filled
in. bottom line is a Mr. Big is pulling the strings and changing the rules on the fly.
it's a road rally with a story line that keeps expanding and approaching..... stupid
not really a car guy series unless they get some better cars in the mix.
I've been watching......It got a little more interesting for the car guys last night....got another old car in it. Seems each episode you learn about another character and more about the ones already introduced. The funny thing about the Impala is it has Maryland tags and being from Maryland up until 5 years ago I had NEVER seen an Impala done in Southern California style in that state ever...but yes, I can't see that car running those speeds and driving on those wheels.

I'm giving it some time to see if I like it or not....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-17-2007, 02:20 PM
1jerryl 1jerryl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 132
Default

What part of MD are you from?? I lived in Montgomery County for 35 years then moved to Hilton Head for the weather





Jerry
91 X-CHP
#8990
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2007, 02:38 PM
svopaul's Avatar
svopaul svopaul is offline
The White Fred Sanford
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jerryl View Post
What part of MD are you from?? I lived in Montgomery County for 35 years then moved to Hilton Head for the weather





Jerry
91 X-CHP
#8990
Anne Arundel County....grew up in Edgewater and then Davidsonville. I eventually wound up in Pasadena and then moved south 5 years ago. That whole state is a mess now compared to what it used to be like! I'm going back to pick up a car in about 2 weeks and don't look forward to it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.