|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Link broke. That image was kind of washed out, anyways. I'll post a better pic soon.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here's a slightly better picture. I'll post again after I get the chance to snap a few more.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It looks absolutely stunning in white over black! Nice job!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, Hector, Mike and Bill!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Painting it that way will you get any "hassles" driving in CA? I know you didn't do the doors to try and avoid that but I was curious will you still have any challenges with such a color combo there.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
No problems yet (and I've had police around me, including behind me).
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looking good!
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|