Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-01-2010, 06:09 PM
stadair's Avatar
stadair stadair is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 667
Unhappy

Today I found out that my A/C pump is the culprit. It leaked out behind the pulley. And I think I only had a year warrenty on that pump, which would have expired June 13. I hope not.
__________________
Toshi

'93 SSP
'90 LX 'vert - Sold
'87 LX hatch (parted out)
'88 LX 'vert (should have never)
'83 GL hatch (college car, long gone)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-01-2010, 07:19 PM
ssp91ssp's Avatar
ssp91ssp ssp91ssp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 751
Default

Toshi,
I'm thinking they may warranty it still. best of luck with it.
__________________
ssp91ssp
Hector

1992 PO.Oregon Police, Bimini Blue, Unit #85655,
Plate #SMY174 Unmarked, Served Central,North,
East Precinct until Aug 2000.
1988 Colorado State Patrol,Unit #246,DSO 76, Glenwood Springs CO.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.