|
|||||||
| The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I purposely deleted all windows from my garage doors. I also have an alarm system on everything so if they do get in the siren starts wailing in 30 seconds. Even with that i will be securing my latches. excellent thread !
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like that building underneath the ground for more garage space w/the Lambos in the one YouTube video. I'm envious of something like that!
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've got alarm sensors on my garage doors. I've heard that even without windows, they can still break in. They shove the top panel in far enough to crawl up, in, and over. I've seen evidence of this at an old, closed down Chevy dealership.
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|