Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-14-2010, 08:39 AM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

funny stuff Andy.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:21 PM
minnesota ssp minnesota ssp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: minocqua,wi
Posts: 12
Thumbs down

Leave them alone !!!!!! There history.
I can't seem to force myself to uncover it and pull it out of the garage, SAD I KNOW !!! I just wanted a clean notch to tastefully modify and drive but the more i research this car and thinking it might be the only survivor, I'm starting to wonder if i made a mistake buying it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-01-2010, 05:47 PM
CNTLOSE's Avatar
CNTLOSE CNTLOSE is offline
It is what it is.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesota ssp View Post
I'm starting to wonder if i made a mistake buying it.
If you end up wanting to sell it, I am sure you will not have a problem. As you have already been told it is a rare car...especially since the rust mites have left it alone.
__________________

1990 NMSP Unit 130 SOLD
1989 WSP SOLD
1988 FHP SOLD
1991 FHP SOLD
1993 TX DPS
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-01-2010, 06:00 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesota ssp View Post
Leave them alone !!!!!! There history.
I can't seem to force myself to uncover it and pull it out of the garage, SAD I KNOW !!! I just wanted a clean notch to tastefully modify and drive but the more i research this car and thinking it might be the only survivor, I'm starting to wonder if i made a mistake buying it.
I made the same mistake you did. I too was looking for a clean 5.0L/5spd Fox (Mustang or Capri, notch or hatch) for taking to the track several times per month. The project has definitely taken a turn since uncovering my car's in-service history. I don't regret buying it, but I've allowed my goals for the car to change. If you still want a car to modify and play with, I'm sure that you could find a willing buyer and locate another car. But you may decide that the car's unique history makes it worth keeping. Good luck to you either way!
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:39 PM
N20neenee N20neenee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: FLorida
Posts: 25
Default

Ok
So I took off the aftermarket h-pipe/headers and found some good used stock parts to install. I had to leave the flowmasters as I havent found a good OEM exhaust. You really cant hear the flowmasters after the stock h-pipe was installed

No Im on the hunt for correct 800 mhz radio setup and dashmaster lights
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.