|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
My sister-in-law works for Ford. After this reply, I sent her a message to see where she could get. I don't know why I didn't think of her before. Infact, I know a few others who work for Ford. Somebody knows someone who could help. I'm sure of it.
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
well if u find loop holes i would like for u to find out some info on my car if ya dont mind
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sure thing! I haven't gotten any response from my sisiter-in-law yet.
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|