Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Welcome!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-08-2007, 11:17 AM
86NeSSP's Avatar
86NeSSP 86NeSSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmidgley View Post
Thanks, and thank you for your assistance in getting me onboard!

If I find one I like, I might go for a SSP. Otherwise right now I'm driving a 94 F-150 as a DD. And I have a Bullitt for shows/and play days, vacations and such. I am looking for my old 84 Capri RS 5.0. But the reality is that it probably went to the crusher some time ago. In such instance as the Bullitt is paid for, the house is paid for, and I resolve the Capri is gone forever. I would get serious about a smooth eye SSP. Preferably with a Texas DPS background.

There are many Capri RS's out there for 84 maybe not the exact one you are looking for but if you check foureyedpride.com you will find what you are looking for sometime in the classifieds.

Good luck and welcome to the site.
__________________
2007 Mustang GT
Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger!
1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2007, 12:29 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

I rarely see any good Capris for sale anymore but this '85 popped up out here recently:

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/car/283733115.html
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-2007, 12:00 PM
xxtrpr's Avatar
xxtrpr xxtrpr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: COLDASSMASS
Posts: 505
Default Capri's

Welcome i to love capri's i just sold a 86 white/gry with t-top 5spd i still have 85 Mclaren vert project roller i'm going to sell. Good luck with search.
__________________
1992 FHP 1164,1986CSP,1990CSP,1991 FHP, 92 CHP EVOC 9189 92 KHP 1985 NCHP all gone. 1985 Idaho SSP sold..1986 Nevada HP
1992 Landis NC car 110 in service1992-2012
1989 Louisiana SP car 5833
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.