Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-30-2010, 06:23 AM
1jerryl 1jerryl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 132
Default

Jim,

Where at in south GA? You may be coming thru my neck of the woods....






Jerry
91 X-CHP
#8990 (For Sale)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-30-2010, 07:05 AM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

Jerry I am travelling to the Warner Robins area. Leaving at 5am so I should be there around 230pm.

Justin you are most welcome. You really came through on this one for me.

Eric the only info I have is they have been located, three different owners and I have no information on the condition of the cars.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-30-2010, 09:06 AM
1jerryl 1jerryl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 132
Default

If you're interested in grabbing some grub, Ill take the 91 on a little road trip....






Jerry
91 X-CHP
#8990 (For Sale)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-30-2010, 11:47 AM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

Jerry are you near Warner Robins or somewhere along I 75? shoot me a phone number by PM and I will call you.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-30-2010, 03:05 PM
mac88chp's Avatar
mac88chp mac88chp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NorCal
Posts: 1,395
Default

Good job on the acquistion...let the restoration(s) begin!
__________________
Michael
1988 CHP #3035

http://public.fotki.com/Classicchp/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-30-2010, 03:20 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Congrats on the GSP and finally rounding out your collection. The next phase of ownership (i.e restoration) should be very satisfying and rewarding. I have no doubt you'll get them all done (some time next year, right? ). But once that happens, then what?
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-30-2010, 04:16 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

First on the list will be a big garage sale of all the extra parts that I will not need and then I will sit around in the barn and watch Gregg the "curator" maintain them.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.