|
|||||||
| 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
+1000...great stuff!
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats Jack on your 87 CHP purchase. Looking at the pictures made me think of the first SSP I got. I did some going the long route back and had a great time with it, but not half as far as you. Enjoying the trip getting it is half the fun of owning it. Looking forward to watching your progress.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know it's a CHP but I can't help being a little partial to the red exterior with the black ten holes!
__________________
Gregg '89 FHP Unit # 435 (Deceased) '89 FHP Unit # 1526 Troop H (Madison)SOLD 12/3/13 '89 SCHP Marked Unit # 2-12-80 SOLD 6/21/15 '88 SCHP Unmarked Unit # 2-12-23 SOLD 9/3/12 '90 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642-HP SOLD 12/17/11 '88 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jack, congrats on the new SSP...looks like it was a great trip!
__________________
1991 Santa Clara #91054 SOLD |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
You gotta feel pretty good about that purchase. You covered a ton of distance, first time out nonetheless, and virtually trouble free.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very cool. Hope to do the same thing one day from Florida to California.
__________________
Mike 1991 Pensacola PD (DSO 24-0349) Specs: Cop motor, cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks and runs on regular gas |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great pics. Roadtrips like that rule. I did that with my 93 Coupe (NC to TX) and it was a great experience. I'd like to do it again someday. Maybe NH to TX?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice pics.
I know it wasn't an SSP, but I did a road trip from MN to CA to MN in my '83 Mustang GL. 27 hours from Minnapolis to Las Vegas! Non Stop!
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|