Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 02-23-2010, 11:16 AM
ajstoys63's Avatar
ajstoys63 ajstoys63 is offline
1991 Retired Govt. SSP
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 114
Default

Which Dynomax mufflers are you using?? Or better yet do you know the system/part number?? I ordered the "H" pipe last night but in looking up the Dynomax exhaust system they have 2 different ones and then you have to buy the tail pipes seperate. I don't want the car to be loud and I really don't want the highway drone. I know its cool to have noise but it is not cool when you are getting a headache driving on the highway.... Well I will have a really nice "X" pipe for sale when I start taking it apart.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.