|
|||||||
| 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hector ssp91ssp...I think that CHP is a 91 as well. I have a nice 91 if that's your year
! Congrats on the addition...which one does your wife get?
__________________
1991 Santa Clara #91054 SOLD |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
just a couple hints since you are all COLD on the guess...lol new car is a 5spd , true ex trooper car , from a cold state north/west of me. mammma said no more info or she drives the new car ! hell no ! ssp91ssp 08 super duty 03 cobra 93 USPS ssp 89 LX hatch 9sec 302 car 88 ????? coming soon 95 land rover discovery I |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
![]() Listen mister start talking Posting Pictures or were going down to Parker Center! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
ssp91ssp |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know I know
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jim, stay on your Horse buddy !!!! NOT YET ! lol
ssp91ssp |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Turns out the transport truck had some issues !! So, i find out last night on my own that the guy dropped my car off at a storage yard 4hrs from here and never called me !!
You wanna talk about being pissed off all of last night ! after i payed permium $$$ for the delivery , at least keep the cust posted ! Right ??? I told the transport company it Better be here today or i want half my money back and i'll rent a trailer and go n get it the rest of the way .. It gets better guys , I got lucky and found a trooper plate for my car on CL and had it shipped to my house , some dip shit plowed my mail box down with a trailer !!! dam it !! and yes the plate is now damaged . what luck ! ssp91ssp |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|