|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Guys, looks like I am suffering from too many things lying around.
I have decided I need to focus, and as such, the FHP car looses out to the 1967 Military Bronco. (DSO 83!) I am going to shop it around on here for a few days before considering Craigslist, for the obvious reasons.... Makes me sick, but it is reality. Need $2300 Runs and drives, all original drivetrain, no major body damage, and FHP Crash report included. I haven't found anything on the car that leads me to this, just the complete lack of time for 3 projects. Kevin
__________________
1992 FHP Marked, Unit 1396 SOLD 1990 FHP Marked, Unit 0987 SOLD |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pm or call 352-two eight one-1381
email kflavin@windstream(DOT)net Car is in North Florida, near Ginnie Springs. Kevin
__________________
1992 FHP Marked, Unit 1396 SOLD 1990 FHP Marked, Unit 0987 SOLD |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry to hear the bad news friend !
good luck with the sale .. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks,
I was really excited, but reality has set in.... I always wanted one, back in the early 90's, and that sort of clouded my judgement for how much work I could take on. Just don't have the time.
__________________
1992 FHP Marked, Unit 1396 SOLD 1990 FHP Marked, Unit 0987 SOLD |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
PM sent
__________________
93 SCHP 92 FHP MCA Member |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sold, to a local buyer.
Thanks for the help during my short SSP ownership period. You guys are great. Kevin
__________________
1992 FHP Marked, Unit 1396 SOLD 1990 FHP Marked, Unit 0987 SOLD |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats on the sale. Try to encourage the new owner to join the forum.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|