|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Me also. Wondered who that was.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im secretly Isabella!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got one also, deleted it right away. Doug
__________________
1986 CHP 3705 -- 1989 Minnesota State Patrol |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess she didn't like me too much.
__________________
Roman Collins Lufkin, Texas |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think "she" was a "he". (if that helps).
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think that most "women" on the interwebz ARE dudes (not that I can personally verify that statement - it's only my opinion)
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
Now that's funny!
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok YellowMurci, that was creepy.....lol
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|