|
|||||||
| 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you everyone.. I look forward to the challenge. Now to find all of the parts should be entertaining.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats on your new purchase and you will have so get some pics up soon!
__________________
93 SCHP 92 FHP MCA Member |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I uploaded a picture from the day I picked up the car.. I will update it when I get her all cleaned up..
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where is the best place to get the interior parts that I need/want for this car??
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
1. Ford Motor Company
2. Fox Mustang Restoration 3. 5.0 Resto 4. CJ Pony Parts 5. Ebay 6. Craigslist 7. other forum members 8. swap meets disclaimer ........ no specific order intended.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
AJ, you pulled the trigger ! congrats ! enjoy the car ..
ssp91ssp |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well I know the first thing I have to get is a front tag holder... You know us Jersey folk have to have our front tag proudly displayed. Also thank you for the info. I already touched base with CJ Pony parts to get the o.e.m. air filter assembly.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|