|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Andy, I absolutely LOVE your truck! It looks great...
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
very nice. I bet it is rust free too. When I was out in New Mexico earlier this year I was amazed at all the old cars sitting around on blocks in back yards. NO rust on them.....
excellent place to buy a vehicle for sure.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks Bill
We are in AZ for the winter and the 85 looked excited to see us (haven't told him about the whip clip yet) started and ran a few cars and are charging batteries as i type this! Jim Yes Noooooo Rust here! I had sent to FoMoCo for the report on this truck! I know it was sold in AZ and i was curious to see what dealer sold it! I worked for a Ford dealer (now long gone) as a parts man in the early 80's but they had no record of what dealer it went to? here is another before and after Look how burnt the paint was on the before!! I thought i was gonna have to re paint!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
That is a very nice and rare truck! Looks great!
__________________
1990 NMSP Unit 130 SOLD 1989 WSP SOLD 1988 FHP SOLD 1991 FHP SOLD 1993 TX DPS |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Unbelievable difference...very nice.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm glad you took the bug deflector off. The after pics look real good!
You said that you sent off a letter to FoMoCo to find info on the truck. Could I do the same for my SSP? To whom do I send it to? Address? Thanks.
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
a few more.
I know how we think of SAVING SSP Mustangs I think this truck has had a second chance also it will see lite duty (car show) stuff and an occasional trip to town. Thanks for the kind words. last pict. is what it looked like when i bought it Headache rack tool box n all. ![]() ![]()
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|