|
|||||||
| Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios). |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
very very nice ......
I figured the connectors would be fairly easy to find. Now you will be able to make cables for the rest of the sets without them right? yo Bernie.....if you read this....I need you to fab me a copy of the radar bracket for my FHP unmarked car you might not know I have.....
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It cost me $67 to buy the stuff I did to do this, but I'll have several more connectors to buy, depending on how many people end up needing these. (plus whatever the right cables end up costing).
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I need one for mine!
__________________
2007 Mustang GT Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger! 1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350) |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Excellent work Mike....sign me up for one!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|