Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-20-2009, 03:46 PM
FHP 1019's Avatar
FHP 1019 FHP 1019 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boynton Beach, FL.
Posts: 30
Default

Thanks for the prompt replies. Ford is retardedly expensive compared to $15? or not so bad? I imagine it will be an order it from somewhere else thing with Ford too which is too bad cause I could bust this out on the weekend if I could get the part tomorrow. Thanks for the link too, CNTLOSE!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-20-2009, 05:22 PM
CNTLOSE's Avatar
CNTLOSE CNTLOSE is offline
It is what it is.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHP 1019 View Post
Thanks for the prompt replies. Ford is retardedly expensive compared to $15? or not so bad? I imagine it will be an order it from somewhere else thing with Ford too which is too bad cause I could bust this out on the weekend if I could get the part tomorrow. Thanks for the link too, CNTLOSE!
No Problem
__________________

1990 NMSP Unit 130 SOLD
1989 WSP SOLD
1988 FHP SOLD
1991 FHP SOLD
1993 TX DPS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.