|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did anyone else notice the accreditation decal on the '86? Haven't seen that before. Thanks for sharing.
__________________
Unit A-41 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
That looks like a 1989 anniversary decal.
Nice pics BTW.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Gregg '89 FHP Unit # 435 (Deceased) '89 FHP Unit # 1526 Troop H (Madison)SOLD 12/3/13 '89 SCHP Marked Unit # 2-12-80 SOLD 6/21/15 '88 SCHP Unmarked Unit # 2-12-23 SOLD 9/3/12 '90 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642-HP SOLD 12/17/11 '88 MSHP Marked Unit # P-162 Plate # 642 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bernie is right. Here it is a little larger. Troop D is Orlando - correct?
I have been looking forward to these shots. Happiness. Check out the hat in the rear window. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's a great pic of the equipment placement in your car!
I don't see any deck lights either.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Deck lights started in '90 I believe. My '90 had them. And dang, I want a 87-89 so bad because of the tan interior and black wheels! It looks bad to the bone!
__________________
Self-proclaimed FHP SSP guru |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Duh I forgot, what year is it? I agree the tan interior is sweet.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
1988. I would be interested to hear the breakdown on alll the equipment you guys can see. I admit I know nothing about all the cop gadgets. BTW almost wrecked it coming home from flippin' Winn Dixie just now. Some waterhead pulled right in front of me on approach to my final right turn. All wheel lock up with no where left to go I had to curb it at maybe 50 mph. Two brand new Perrellis died in the incident. Pics coming in a minute.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|