|
|||||||
| Restoration-related Equipment Tech Any questions or information about any period-correct resto equipment (ie. switchboxes, lights, radios). |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here is a pic of the backs of the mics, and a second of the internals.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here's the Eastwood kit. http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?i...emType=PRODUCT
I think it may be worth a try.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
very nice....be sure to pack mine well so it doesn't get damaged in shipment....
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
![]() I bought 7 NOS mics the other day, but they aren't this same style. I needed a couple...2 for the FHP cars, 1 for the CSP car, 1 for you (3 spares?).
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone want to weigh in on this one? Let me know what those of you who need these think.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
You know where I stand "I want one"...
Matt
__________________
2007 Mustang GT Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger! 1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350) |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Matt,
I know...but if you are the only one, I'm not sure it'd be worth the time/trouble for me to buy the Eastwood kit and go that route. If we get 4 or 5 guys who need this, I'll go ahead and buy it. Anyone else?
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|