Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-02-2009, 12:32 AM
xxtrpr's Avatar
xxtrpr xxtrpr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: COLDASSMASS
Posts: 505
Default 1164

I have very similar pictures when I sold to Ford dealer in Ohio but went on top row.. I know how it feels to let that car go I miss it for sure. Wish you were loading it for me. Congrats on the sale... Congrats to the new owner I know I had 20k in that car resto. I don't know what changes were made since looks close to when I had it.
__________________
1992 FHP 1164,1986CSP,1990CSP,1991 FHP, 92 CHP EVOC 9189 92 KHP 1985 NCHP all gone. 1985 Idaho SSP sold..1986 Nevada HP
1992 Landis NC car 110 in service1992-2012
1989 Louisiana SP car 5833
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-02-2009, 10:08 PM
stadair's Avatar
stadair stadair is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 667
Default

So, what are you going to bring to Mustang Memories?
__________________
Toshi

'93 SSP
'90 LX 'vert - Sold
'87 LX hatch (parted out)
'88 LX 'vert (should have never)
'83 GL hatch (college car, long gone)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2009, 05:59 PM
MOstang's Avatar
MOstang MOstang is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 2,994
Unhappy

Toshi - A 2009 Ford Edge. I pre-registered with the 69 Mach I, but it left with the new owner today...now I'm Mustang-less. With the 93 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP out of state getting a new paint job I'm empty handed for this years show.
__________________
Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang
1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.