|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for sharing the sign...looks great.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You did a nice job on the sign. I need to make one for my car. I met with a sign company today and for a 2'x4' nice quality sign it will be $95.00. Thanks for posting. Rich
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1985 California Highway Patrol #8336 Napa Ca office. 1985 Nevada Highway Patrol #30. Federal Test Car. Reno Nv office. California Highway Patrol#8336 & Nevada Highway Patrol #30 Restoration Pictures. http://public.fotki.com/CHP8336/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice car & sign. I'd like to make one for my car some time.
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|