Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 07-16-2009, 10:11 PM
FHP#1357's Avatar
FHP#1357 FHP#1357 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Weston, Fl
Posts: 93
Default "we Have To Talk" don't you just hate when they say that?

knowing what I know now I would have left it a NC, I dont have alot of money into this car (less than 2K) the paint job was a barter deal. I dont plan on reselling the car as I have had 1357 since 97' and I bought her from an FHP auction for 4700.00, I put steelies on her in 97 when they were $50 NIB and guys used to scrap them.
I got no cooperation from NCHP but, I was able to aquire Vitachrome CHP decals in a one time, dont ever ask me again deal, I will keep trying to collect NCHP stuff as it comes around if Im lucky, lately Ive have luck finding HTF CHP epuipment instead, my painter works for an aircraft retrofitter and works for my brother on the side so, paint is not an issue. I appreciate and respect all your comments. Im glad we can all have a good discusion among friends who love our ssp's. On the issue of "rare" a frind of mine bought a rolling chassis for a drag car project for a couple hundred buck, I went to look at it and it is a former (Florida)Seminole County Sheriffs Office Patrol car, other than a pic of a SCSO Caprice Marco sent me we dont have a pic of an in-service SCSO SSP, if anyone can help. He intends to repaint it SCSO green and white, there is some evidence of the old sceme
__________________

John Costa
1993 EX-FHP #1357
1991 NCHP #91-1212
2005 GT UNMARKED
www.photobucket.com/johnsrides
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.