|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Vintage Racer on the other site stated,
"Reports are DEAD as of 9:00 am Eastern time TODAY! They will accept no more requests. I was just denied. They started early packing up the information. If you did not do it YESTERDAY you are out of luck!" |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's really too bad to hear...I procrastinated for several months before calling in and then ultimately receiving mine. Glad I didn't wait any longer than I did...never crossed my mind from a records retention perspective they'd probably be purging those out before long.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I ended up with about 11 photos of my 87, plus got the troopers name and the unit number yada yada. sorry to see this excellent resource go away...
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got mine through this morning on the '85. I have no idea if what's going on will affect the photo lab or not. Once I get my report, I'll try the pics next.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
On the third page at the bottom, there will be a section "photos taken" then a yes or no, she told me most of the time there had to be a fatality? I got 5 reports no pics.
Lane |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Interesting your reports didn't have pics taken. I had thought the scenario was if an FHP vehicle was involved in an accident pics were taken regardless. The "accident" my FHP SSP was involved was running over debris in the Highway...think I rec'd 16 pics.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It's pretty much standard practice whenever a police vehicle is involved in a crash or is damaged to take pictures. As far as what you were told, Lane, that's true. Normally only THI guys would take pictures of regular crashes, and those usually involved fatalitities or the possibility thereof. Anyone with an FHP car should have pictures of the crash or damage available.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|