Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 AM
bonafide bonafide is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
True, but I think it is kind of cool that it is a California car that has never left California.
What would be even cooler is if it was sitting in my Georgia garage.
__________________
89 GSP Unit# 9222
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
House House is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 46
Default

Well, the car went off to a new home today.
I am sad to see it go, but it is going to get some well deserved attention...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2009, 09:22 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Well, the car went off to a new home today.
I am sad to see it go, but it is going to get some well deserved attention...
Glad you finally sold your CHP. Did it go to anybody on the forum? If so, then they need to fess up!
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2009, 11:52 PM
House House is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 46
Default

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2009, 10:17 AM
smokin5.0 smokin5.0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada
Posts: 62
Default

Yes Bill, it went to me. I posted an ad and you were able to put me in touch with some info that will help me along the way.....Thanks. The car is a really good car overall, and I am really surprised that it did not sell earlier. What attracted me to the car is that it is in pretty much as close as you could get to original condition, and hasn't seen like 7 neglectful owners etc. The interior needs some shampooing, but really is not that bad (minus the tear on side of drivers seat) compared to all the other SSP's that I have looked at. The car will most likely sit for about another 8 months, till I can recover from the long haul trip. Then the car is gonna get the full on resto treatment. Will get the original black and white paint and all the trimmings. I just can't wait.....I have been waiting for a good SSP project for a while, perferably CHP and this will be a good car. I have had to slow down on my other projects. I currently have a 66 coupe, 88 GT w/ T-tops, 89 CHP #435238, 90 GT, 92 Vibrant red convertible limited edition, and 1993 Chrome yellow convertibe special edition, and am sure more will be added in the future, but want to concentrate on the SSP fairly soon. I am giving this resto approx 2 yrs start to finish if all goes well.....just doing it piece by piece, correctly as time permits. -Brent
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2009, 10:32 AM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Way to go Brent! Looking forward to seeing the car come back under your care.
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2009, 12:20 PM
smokin5.0 smokin5.0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Victoria, B.C., Canada
Posts: 62
Default

I can't wait either.....should be good when it is all done. I will take plenty of pics along the way.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.