Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-12-2009, 10:51 AM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Chris, have you decided to keep your SSP or has it been sold???
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:05 AM
House House is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 46
Default

It has not been sold. I am going to keep it for a while and clean it up
a little more I guess. It will probably be for sale again in the future, but
there is no sense in advertising it for sale in "field find" condition when I
am continuing to invest time and money into it to make it a better car.
I must say that I am VERY surprised that it didn't sell...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:14 AM
bonafide bonafide is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
I must say that I am VERY surprised that it didn't sell...
If it was closer to the Southeast it would have ...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:20 AM
House House is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 46
Default

True, but I think it is kind of cool that it is a California car that has never left California.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 AM
bonafide bonafide is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
True, but I think it is kind of cool that it is a California car that has never left California.
What would be even cooler is if it was sitting in my Georgia garage.
__________________
89 GSP Unit# 9222
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
House House is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 46
Default

Well, the car went off to a new home today.
I am sad to see it go, but it is going to get some well deserved attention...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-29-2009, 09:22 PM
28HopUp's Avatar
28HopUp 28HopUp is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Well, the car went off to a new home today.
I am sad to see it go, but it is going to get some well deserved attention...
Glad you finally sold your CHP. Did it go to anybody on the forum? If so, then they need to fess up!
__________________
Bill Jr.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.