Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2009, 08:33 AM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pt0Joe View Post
It shows a lot of respect making that comment and also some other comments mentioned above. Please know that the respect is both ways. Although I'm 23-years old, I'm sure when anyone here meets me in person for the first time, you'll probably think otherwise. I don't even look my age!
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since you seemed to be discussing the issue fine up until that point.

You made some comments, got called out, and backtracked a little. It's no big deal.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-07-2009, 12:20 PM
5pt0Joe's Avatar
5pt0Joe 5pt0Joe is offline
'88 MA & '90 TX SSP's
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 73
Default

Thank you. I just prefer the word "use," not "play." Sorry if anyone got confused or took that comment the wrong way. Once again, thanks to all who have shared their comments, concerns, and thoughts. I truly do appreciate it. Please feel free to follow the continual restoration at my website, which I plan to update again tomorrow night.
__________________
1990 Mustang SSP TX DPS
1988 Mustang SSP MA State Police
1990 Mustang 2.3L Notch
1989 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatch w/36K All Original
1989 Mustang GT Conv. RARE W/OUT FACTORY A/C
http://www.5pt0joe.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-07-2009, 08:12 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pt0Joe View Post
Thank you.
No prob...you're welcome.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.