Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Rarecat Rarecat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 19
Default

I was there, wouldn't have missed it
__________________
2008 Shelby GT-500 Convertible
1991 Santa Clara SSP Mustang
1968 Mercury Cougar XR7-G
1967 Mercury Cougar
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2009, 05:04 PM
FHP813's Avatar
FHP813 FHP813 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Floriduh
Posts: 1,569
Default

Maybe I'll be able to go to the 50th...
__________________
Bernie

1993 FHP 813
1986 UHP SSP slicktop.
1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD

E
ven grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01


Mustang Club of America member.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-20-2009, 07:56 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

I didn't go. I stayed home and poured 37 yards of concrete in my barn. got the last 44 x 60 feet of the floor done. Now I can start building the interior walls.

I might go to the Indy show depending on a couple of issues.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.