|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Joe and welcome. I know where there is a mint, 48k miles, unmarked dark blue, auto trans ssp for sale. Another member here is trying to sell it. Not sure what your budget is but this car is priced at 10k and worth EVERY penny.
I just got my new 09 Harley from my PD. I don't ride it every day, just when weather allows. The idiots in the cars are always the scariest part of my day when on the bike. Sorry to hear about your injury. Send me a PM and let me know what PD you are with. I have 6 yrs 7 months and 14 days to go. (not that I am counting or anything........)
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site Joe. Good luck in your SSP search.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site!
Man if that blue SSP was a 5spd it would be mine! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|