Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouge67 View Post
Thank you Andy,I appreciate when somebody translates my poor americanenglish !
Unfortunately I stay only for this thursday in Scottsdale...
so..........no Badda Boom Badda Bing?
also look here
http://www.copperstatemustangclub.com/
Dave Jacobeli is the guy to talk to he may have some local Mustang
stuff going on. Drive safe.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2009, 03:56 PM
rouge67's Avatar
rouge67 rouge67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: France
Posts: 80
Default

Thank you Andy, I try to find the translation of bada boum bada bing in my dictionary, but ... nothing.
Don't smoke too much ...
__________________
'67 HT Mustang PWR with 351W
'81 5.0 Sheriff Interceptor Project. (not SSP, I know, I know ... )
Member of Mustangpassion France
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.