|
|||||||
| 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow a new paint job, clean the engine bay, and fix the fuel problem and dam you got a clean SSP, cleaner than mine. Even the ash tray works I bet the heater core is still good. You can get a pretty penny for that and with the money you can get a built 347 and really make that bronco run. Look on CL to get an idea on what a CHP goes for if there's none in your area for reference then look in SF Bay Area CL. I hope you keep it and bring it back and become a regular on the site. Good luck on you decision.
__________________
87CHP2981 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the encouragement. I am in no hurry to get rid of it...
I would like to have the time to spend on it, but don't due to other projects that have higher priority. It deserves a new home with a warm garage to stay in, but for now it is fine where it's at. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
You jinxed it! Some jacka$$ jumped in it last night to take a look, reefed up on the ashtray lid and now it won't stay closed! Arrrgh |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|