|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome, now that you are here and there. .net and .org
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1 http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice to see another CHP on the forum!
__________________
Bill Jr. To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for welcoming me to the net.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site. Any documentation on the ssp? Curious to see what area it was out of.
__________________
1988 SSP CHP#2914 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have to get off my butt this weekend and look for the build sheet in the car but as far as I know the guy I bought it from got it from Downtown Ford in Sacramento in 89 so CHP had it for two years and he had it for twenty years I have pics on my I-Phone I'd have to find out have to put them here.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|