Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2009, 06:22 PM
texunter's Avatar
texunter texunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: tx
Posts: 289
Exclamation

I've had a problem with fitment of a k member from gms and they would not honor any type of warranty and the camber caster plates they sent me had UPR engraved in the aluminum????? Never again!!!
__________________
1986 TX DPS M6-373
1987 TX DPS M7-XXX
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-28-2009, 12:32 AM
CHP#2914's Avatar
CHP#2914 CHP#2914 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NORTHERN CA
Posts: 39
Default

Sorry to hear about your incident. Luckily you were not going down the freeway at high speed when it gave out!!!

I know how you feel about companies with BAD customer service. I have had the misfortune to deal with the ones that have reps that lie. Reason I will never buy from UPR again.
__________________
1988 SSP CHP#2914
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.