|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like WI, city names are very beautiful like Eau Claire, Fond du Lac, Prairie du Chien ...
__________________
'67 HT Mustang PWR with 351W '81 5.0 Sheriff Interceptor Project. (not SSP, I know, I know ... ) Member of Mustangpassion France |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site...looks like a fun car.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome. You'll find lots of info here and it's all fun!
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|