|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the forum
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1 http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome and congrats for your car. Good price .
__________________
'67 HT Mustang PWR with 351W '81 5.0 Sheriff Interceptor Project. (not SSP, I know, I know ... ) Member of Mustangpassion France |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey there, I'm DJ, a new member from CT. I purchased an ex-FHP 1992 SSP back in May of 2007, but am just getting around to posting now. Two young boys will make that happen! I'm actually just the second owner (not including the FHP), the first owner purchased the car at auction from the FHP and owned it for about 11 years before I picked it up. I'll try to post up some pics as time allows...
Thanks, DJ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site. Is your FHP car marked?
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome DJ, waiting for some pics ...
__________________
'67 HT Mustang PWR with 351W '81 5.0 Sheriff Interceptor Project. (not SSP, I know, I know ... ) Member of Mustangpassion France |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site
__________________
1988 SSP CHP#2914 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|