|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just ran an AutoCheck history report to see if it says anything more than the CarFax report. It says that there is no record showing this car being used for any fleet, taxi, police, government or livery. What do you think about that?
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wouldn't put much stock in that...none of the SSPs I've run show fleet service.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ahh. O.K.
__________________
Toshi '93 SSP '90 LX 'vert - Sold '87 LX hatch (parted out) '88 LX 'vert (should have never) '83 GL hatch (college car, long gone) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|