|
|||||||
| Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've talked to several retired Wi. State Troopers at car shows and they did use some 5-speeds but most were automatics. Welcome to the site Dan. Where in Wi. are you located? I'm in central Wi. You didn't by any chance buy your SSP from a guy at Iola did you? I had just gotten back from out east where I picked up my 88 FHP and I was too late to make it to Iola and I heard about an 87 Wi. SSP that sold there. Good luck with your resto. This site is one of the best for info on these cars. Doug
__________________
1986 CHP 3705 -- 1989 Minnesota State Patrol |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Doug,
It is the Iola car, a friend stumbled across it in the swap meet. Has some typical WI rust issues and crash damage from on and off duty, but nothing too serious. I'm near Port Washington.
__________________
Dan '87 Wisconsin SSP #315 '91 Wisconsin B4C '91 Oregon B4C '91 FHP SSP '81 Gran Fury OHP Unit B61 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site, Dan.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the forum...you'll enjoy participating. Looking forward to seeing your progress with the Wisconsin SSP.
__________________
Mike 1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114 1993 Wisconsin State Patrol SSP Mustang 1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641 http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome Dan!!
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1 http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|