Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Special Service Mustangs For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 12-17-2008, 12:06 AM
KeithN KeithN is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St. louis mo
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHP813 View Post
LOL! I just found that car today. I just joined the site after finding the car and this site. How can you tell if it is a true ssp car? I've had 2 FHP cars in the past and new what they were. Can you tell by just the VIN?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.