Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Welcome!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome! New Member/Visitor area. Feel free to post up any questions you have about the site or the forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default

I was not sure about your question?
and yes i always goof around...this should be fun stuff here.
I like the avatar
Toshi on American Dad is cool!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2008, 04:49 PM
stadair's Avatar
stadair stadair is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 667
Smile Avatar

I thought that guy was Solo from Star Trek! hee hee...
__________________
Toshi

'93 SSP
'90 LX 'vert - Sold
'87 LX hatch (parted out)
'88 LX 'vert (should have never)
'83 GL hatch (college car, long gone)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default


Is that sulo from star trek??
Hell NO.....It's Toshi ....The SSP Guy!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-10-2008, 10:41 AM
WSP-SSP's Avatar
WSP-SSP WSP-SSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: spanaway wa.
Posts: 76
Thumbs up

very nice looking chp
__________________
Mike Jakubec
1990 WSP Commercial Enforcement Mustang
927WSP

http://public.fotki.com/WSP-LXMike/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-10-2008, 04:28 PM
rouge67's Avatar
rouge67 rouge67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: France
Posts: 80
Default

Hello to all new members !
Andy, allways quite a little comedian ...
__________________
'67 HT Mustang PWR with 351W
'81 5.0 Sheriff Interceptor Project. (not SSP, I know, I know ... )
Member of Mustangpassion France
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:40 PM
93ssp??? 93ssp??? is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: wi
Posts: 7
Default 93ssp?

My name is Jay, I think i have a 93 lx notch ssp. I did a car fax and came up as US Government b#s owned it from 93 to 99. In 99 it had 58000 miles on it, i bought with 61000 in 05 and now it has 71000. is there some way to tell off the vin #? p.s yes it has blue hoses,trunk button on the left side of lower dash,160 mph speed.5 bolt rims and the braces under the seat(found it out tonite when replacing door rubber and carpet)I only paid $3200.00 for it 3 years ago
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:48 PM
jarhed123's Avatar
jarhed123 jarhed123 is offline
CHiPster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 877
Default

Welcome to the forum
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-08-2009, 11:12 PM
93sspmustang's Avatar
93sspmustang 93sspmustang is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mcallen texas
Posts: 21
Talking

HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS JESSE , I HAVE BEEN PERSUING THE PASSION OF SSP MUSTANGS, SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD WHEN MY BROTHER BOUGHT A 1990 FBI SSP MUSTANG WITH 30K MILES. SINCE THEM I HAVE OWNED MANY MUSTANGS, AND 4 SSP'S 1 1990 MCALLEN TEXAS FBI UNMARKED, 1987 TEXAS DPS, I CURENTLY OWNED A 1993 MCALLEN ISD MARKED UNIT(EX DPS),1993 DPS FULLY RESTORED.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-08-2009, 11:15 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Welcome to the site, Jesse.
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-09-2009, 01:13 PM
86NeSSP's Avatar
86NeSSP 86NeSSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93sspmustang View Post
HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS JESSE , I HAVE BEEN PERSUING THE PASSION OF SSP MUSTANGS, SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS OLD WHEN MY BROTHER BOUGHT A 1990 FBI SSP MUSTANG WITH 30K MILES. SINCE THEM I HAVE OWNED MANY MUSTANGS, AND 4 SSP'S 1 1990 MCALLEN TEXAS FBI UNMARKED, 1987 TEXAS DPS, I CURENTLY OWNED A 1993 MCALLEN ISD MARKED UNIT(EX DPS),1993 DPS FULLY RESTORED.
Welcome! Is the 1993 Texas DPS formerly Roman Collins car?

Have a great one and enjoy the site and the people here.

Matt
__________________
2007 Mustang GT
Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger!
1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.