|
|||||||
| 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im going to double check but I am sure I have the pictures to that car and the unit number.
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1 http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very intriguing, if actually a Volusia County. But, I don't need another project.
__________________
Unit A-41 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like it had a Lestek Alternator.
Tom |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeap! That is the car that was on ebay a while back. The unit number is 0261. I have the pictures from ebay when it was in much better shape. Looks like it can be saved but as of now it is on the way to the recycle plant. I have the VIN if anyone needs it.
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1 http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
great find, damn shame the way she is today. hope someone can save it.
__________________
1990 WSP Commercial Enforcement Mustang 927WSP http://public.fotki.com/WSP-LXMike/ |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jarhed,
I take it that this was a FHP unmarked car rather than a Volusia County car based on the unit number. Is that correct? |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Correct!! The seller on ebay had it as a Volusia County car and I did some research and found out by accident report that it was a FHP car. I e-mailed the seller so he would correct it and he either never cared for what I sent him or just did not read my e-mail.
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1 http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|