|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
awesome pics, awesome cars!
__________________
1990 WSP Commercial Enforcement Mustang 927WSP http://public.fotki.com/WSP-LXMike/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great shots...thanks for posting!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
are they all Hemis ??
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
The black and white test cars (35 of them) have the V-8 from what I have read and what I was told. The Chargers used by Chiefs and such are the V-6 ones. I will report if one of them actually makes it to my office. Check the dual exhaust in the rear pic of the back and white one. Dual exhaust = V-8 ...... Single exhaust = V-6.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|