Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:06 PM
ImEvil1's Avatar
ImEvil1 ImEvil1 is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,404
Default

Awesome pics!!

I did a group purchase for FHP decals awhile back, and I think they are all gone. I'll double-check for you, though.

You definitely hit the jackpot reference the photos. Maybe we can add some to the in-service gallery here??
__________________

Mike

'82 SSP (Marketing Order)
'83 Colorado State Patrol #202
'83 Texas DPS
'85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187
'93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:17 PM
FHP#1118's Avatar
FHP#1118 FHP#1118 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mooresville NC
Posts: 53
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEvil1 View Post
Awesome pics!!

I did a group purchase for FHP decals awhile back, and I think they are all gone. I'll double-check for you, though.

You definitely hit the jackpot reference the photos. Maybe we can add some to the in-service gallery here??
That would be great on the decals I just need the door and trunk logos I can do the fender letters myself I have a vinyl cutter. I already made a set of replica plates for it that look just like the originals would there be any interest in those on this board? And as you can see in the pics no roof numbers? As far as the adding the pics that would be fine with me maybe you should start an "injured in the line of duty" photo gallery
__________________
Florida Highway Patrol marked unit #1118 Troop D
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-28-2008, 11:45 PM
WSP-SSP's Avatar
WSP-SSP WSP-SSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: spanaway wa.
Posts: 76
Thumbs up fender bender

that is one of the best stories and photo documentions of an ssp i think i have ever seen, that is just way cool and looks like the guy didn let off the gas when he hit the hydrant, dug r in deep.. too funny , thanks for a great post.
__________________
Mike Jakubec
1990 WSP Commercial Enforcement Mustang
927WSP

http://public.fotki.com/WSP-LXMike/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2008, 06:59 AM
Winterpark SSP's Avatar
Winterpark SSP Winterpark SSP is offline
Alibi
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Southington, Connecticut
Posts: 213
Default Nice Pics!

Great documentation and even better story!
__________________
Barry

"Future Is What Present Does"


Collectables:
1993 WinterPark FL SSP Unit 1017 (72K miles)
Other(s):
1987 Buick Grand National (862 miles)
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am- Pace Car (2,847 miles)
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC 5.7 "1LE" (COPO), 1 of 64 (28 with 5.7L) (10,111 miles)
1995 Corvette ZR1 (859 miles)

"Kiddie Carrier"
2008 BMW M5 (500 HP, V10, 6-speed....sedan)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2008, 03:05 PM
predator20's Avatar
predator20 predator20 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Defuniak Springs, FL
Posts: 640
Default FHP pics

Some people have all the luck. Welcome to the site.
__________________
Brian
1986 FHP 1742
1986 WSP 2761
http://public.fotki.com/predator2020/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default

Great story Thanks for posting it!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.