Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-14-2008, 12:08 AM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992b4c View Post
Damn Jim, you go crazy? You almost had the complete set. Actually, you know me, Horsepower is fun, I would have done the same!!! Beautiful cars. Love the Azure blue and the Orange they had in 04'!
the complete set would have been fun.....but a whole lot more work than I am willing to do. I just don't have the time to invest like I did a few years ago. I will keep a few (maybe five or so) of the rare ones. I am contemplating a nice clean low mile notchback civilian coupe right now.... That is another car I would like to have. The more I drive the GT 500 and now this Mach 1, the more I like them.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-14-2008, 12:23 AM
1992b4c 1992b4c is offline
**No Longer a Registered Member**
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
I am contemplating a nice clean low mile notchback civilian coupe right now
Dont you mean a nice low mileage SSP? Just kidding. So, I take that it is a 5 spd in the Mach?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-14-2008, 01:28 AM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

yes it is a 5 speed, with 4.10 gears, full exhaust (no cats), steeda suspension package....etc. It is fun to drive for sure.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Andy Andy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Idazona
Posts: 1,086
Default

Marcos / Jim Very nice!.... I want to see road trip pictures!
We want to see road trip pictures!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-14-2008, 01:42 PM
NoDrama43's Avatar
NoDrama43 NoDrama43 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,043
Default

i took no pictures. I spent most of my time watching out for the totally insane reckless morons I was sharing the road with. speed limit 65 ?? yeh right.
__________________
Jim


for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-14-2008, 02:16 PM
scoutdrivinrebel's Avatar
scoutdrivinrebel scoutdrivinrebel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 208
Default

Love those Azure Blue Machs myself. Congrats on another excellent acquisition Jim.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-17-2008, 04:32 PM
jarhed123's Avatar
jarhed123 jarhed123 is offline
CHiPster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 877
Default

Here I am on the side of the road while waiting for a tire service provider to change my second blown out tire.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_3998.JPG (70.9 KB, 54 views)
__________________
1985 CHP 8302 - 1992 CHP 9067 - 1986 FHP 0293 - 1986 LX 5.0 - 1993 Rome PD UNMRKD (Floyd Co., GA) - 1993 LX 5.0 - 2003 Mach1
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1#/user/jarhed123/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=13957121463060810331252691418 8
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.