|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope you and your families come through this OK. I know how scary it can be.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Back up here....it's up in Roman's neck of the woods now.
Hope Tom and Tony are doing OK. Major damage south, especially Galveston and surrounding cities. We were very lucky out where we are. I drove to storage this AM and the SSPs are AOK also.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Everything is OK here on the West side. I road it out and only lost a section of fence that was replaced in 15 minutes.
I hope everyone came out OK...
__________________
2007 Mustang GT Fun loving 1988 5.0 Ranger! 1964 Fairlane 500 2 door post (GR350) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|