|
|||||||
| Special Service Mustangs For Sale Any and all SSP Mustangs. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
if it is an all black unmarked car with a five speed then it is really rare. I wonder why he didn't post up a picture of the door tag? Be nice to see the paint codes and transmission numbers.
__________________
Jim for the first time since 1998 there is only two left: 1984 Oregon SP unmarked 1986 Idaho SP |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I emailed him for the door tag. I think it was a marked car (probably "hard-marked").
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It definitely had a spotlight. Hard Marked I had forgotten about that one. 93k for $12 grand, My '93 has 88k miles and I would probably ask around that if I was to sell it. Bottom line it's what someone is willing to pay.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree...my car has 87K on it.
![]() He doesn't have a pic of the door tag....it wasn't on the car when he bought it.
__________________
Mike '82 SSP (Marketing Order) '83 Colorado State Patrol #202 '83 Texas DPS '85 Florida Highway Patrol #1422 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1187 '93 Florida Highway Patrol #1363 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it was a marked car, if you look at the pic of the trunk it looks like what appears to be some "lighter" paint showing.
__________________
Bernie 1993 FHP 813 1986 UHP SSP slicktop. 1993 Floyd Co Ga\Rome Ga pd SSP SOLD ![]() ![]() Even grief recedes with time, but we must Never Forget. 9-11-01 Mustang Club of America member. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks good to me. Tons of good pics.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|