Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 08-29-2023, 02:06 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras, N. CA
Posts: 272
Default

I am driving my '82 SSP #0327 to the EV show in Ripon in October. Although I spent $1200 replacing all 3 CATs after I restored it and it passed smog check easily, this is a big problem for that one too. I use Stabil in the fuel when it is stored. And I don't want to have to trailer it around.
__________________
*******************************************
1982 CHP 0327
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.