Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > The Briefing Room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 10-26-2016, 12:22 AM
EXNODRAMANOTCH's Avatar
EXNODRAMANOTCH EXNODRAMANOTCH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 584
Default

I like your white F-150. I don't know why I like them in white the best (maybe it's because white makes a big vehicle, look even bigger). I picked up a 2001 F-150 4x4 this spring for a daily driver (North Dakota farm truck, so no rust from salted roads) with 132k original miles. I put a front receiver on it for my winch & static plow. I'm sure the rust will start next spring after driving it this winter on MN & WI roads.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
After relocating to Charleston, I am keeping two of my Mustangs at work inside my shop/warehouse space until our new house is built (we are currently in an apartment). The new place will have a slightly bigger garage than I had in Delaware, but it will still only hold 2 cars (oh well!).

Today I had to move the Mustangs out to receive a shipment at work. Seeing then lined up, I think I will take the middle one home today and give it a bath.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2009.jpg (116.9 KB, 42 views)
__________________

1979 2.3 Turbo Pace Car
1989 5.0 LX Convertible
1993 5.0 LX SSP (Nevada Highway Patrol)
2018 2.7 F-150 XLT 4X4 Supercrew
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.