|
|||||||
| Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thanks for the kind words Jim, To quote both Lt Don Stultz and Fleet Manager Jim Bigler " You guys have made the blue and gray (the GSP) very proud." The Colonel and Lt Colonel were admiring the car when we left... Our goal was to hopefully put the negative images from YouTube and the past out of their minds and instill a new positive more professional one there. It sickens me when I goggle GSP Mustang (as I often do) and that video comes up with who ever it is is hanging out the window of a fully marked GSP with a beer in hand acting like he was. Not a positive image for our hobby... Anyway I hope more good things happen and let's try to avoid the not so good. It is and has always been about the cars... So let's focus on the cars I can't wait until Savannah !!!
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
|