|
|||||||
| The Briefing Room All Non-Mustang related stuff. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
Trooper Roy Lee Hendrix
Badge #658 Post 28 1983 GSP Perm #3377 VIN 1FABP26F0DF218167 Bill, This is the 83 we ran a Marti Report on that can back as not a SSP. Can it be added to Vin Project with notation (not SSP) like the others? I have documentation I can post up if so... I was told originally this was an unmarked Unit and it is obviously a marked unit... Thanks, Bobby
__________________
Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History... 1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41 1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP 1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29 1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs |
|
|