Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > Members' SSPs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Members' SSPs A place to post up pics of your SSP, whether restored, in-progress, or somewhere in-between.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 05-20-2013, 08:45 AM
nighthawk756's Avatar
nighthawk756 nighthawk756 is offline
It wasn't me....I promise
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Odenville, AL
Posts: 914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDrama43 View Post
do you have a two piece vascar cable on the car? Are you planning on making it operational? If the answer to those questions is yes, then yes you will need the pigtail, plus numerous other parts to make it work.

I have no plans on having "operational vascar" in any of my restorations so I myself am more concerned with having a mint unit to install in the car.
Well, I was considering it but the VASCAR stuff has all been removed from the car previously. So I think I'll just do as you suggest and just find a good unit to install. Thanks again!
__________________
Brad

1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186

1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238--Sold
1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold
1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.