Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Go Back   Special Service Mustang.net Forums > 1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

1987-1993 Special Service Mustangs The aero cars.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 01-29-2013, 11:45 AM
chism's Avatar
chism chism is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Weatherford, TX
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOCARNUTS View Post
Thanks... looking forward to finding out more info on it... crazy that it was literally in my town for the last 13 years... the people I bought it from considered it "part of the family" I know the feeling...LOL...
I'm always amazed at what pops up in my town. I like to drive around on my lunch hour and "mustang hunt". LOL! My fiance thinks I'm crazy.
__________________
J. Chism
1989 Mustang LX 5.0, 5 speed (ex-TX DPS car)
#200882 unit# M9166- SOLD
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.